I don’t mean to brag, but there really is no place like Charleston, SC.
I found myself behind my camera quite a bit this week and there are so many things that I found to be thankful for. Most of them have something to do with this place I call home–the lowcountry.
What are the things about the place you call home that cause you to give thanks?
99. Vine-covered fences
100. Bicycles and the Lowcountry
101. Flags flying freely
102. Teenage years of a tomato #fried green tomatoes
103. Sleepy dragon slayer
104. Making lemonade when life gives you lemons
105. Barefeet sinking into cool, soft, blue-green blades
106. Screen doors
107. Picnic lunches under the trees
108. Swinging and singing
109. Psalm 139–Knowing God knows me and always has
110. Sticks of sunshine
111. Boiled peanuts
112. Sweet red interior of watermelon
113. Rainy, sunny day
Photographs by Amy Watson Smith, 2013